THE PROGRAM OF PSYCHOLOGICAL REHABILITATION AND HEALTH IMPROVEMENT OF UKRAINIAN CHILDREN WHO SUFFERED FROM THE AGGRESSION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
With the aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, more than more than 4 million Ukrainians, including 1.5 million children, became refugees, 75% of them suffered psychological and physical traumas.
Due to this reason the Charitable Foundation of the UCCI “Together with Ukraine!” in collaboration with the Association of Children and Youth Tourism of Ukraine, domestic child psychologists developed The Program of psychological rehabilitation and health improvement of Ukrainian children who suffered from the aggression of the Russian federation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM
- Preservation and restoration of physical and psychological state
- Prevention of aggressive and self-destructive behavior
- Reducing the frequency and severity of the consequences of suffered mental injuries
Integration into a peaceful social environment
- Improving learning skills in various formats of the educational process (offline/online)
- Development of skills for planning the educational process and the day
- Improving communication and English skills
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The program is designed for children aged 6 to 16 years.
The duration of the program is up to 14 days
Psychological and rehabilitation measures over 50 hours
Rehabilitation groups of up to 30 children, accompanied by professional psychologists and teachers
Rehabilitation centers are located in recreational areas in Ukraine and abroad, have the necessary infrastructure, round-the-clock security, quality living conditions and organized 4-time meals.
KEY EVENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Psychological classes and individual consultations
- Educational activities: time management, English lessons, social networking,
- Preparation for the educational process, sports and cultural events
Types of therapy: cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectic-behavioral therapy, art therapy, play therapy, fairy-tale therapy.
Methods: systematic desensitization, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation, relaxation using breathing techniques, therapeutic exposure, drawing, sandbox method, living through a fairy tale.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHILDREN
- Restore psychological and physical conditions.
- Improve socialization and communication skills.
- Increase a readiness for education.
CHARITY ORGANIZATION "CHARITY FUND OF CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF UKRAINE TOGETHER WITH UKRAINE"
33 Velyka Zhytomyrska Str., Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
EUR UA193052990000026009035029845 USD UA633052990000026001005025479 UAH UA863052990000026000005029658
JSC CB "PRIVATBANK"
1D HRUSHEVSKOHO STR., KYIV, 01001, UKRAINE
Bank SWIFT Code